DROP IN AFTERCARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPT 13th, 2021
ESP is happy to announce that they will open a drop-in room for students who need occasional aftercare beginning September 13, 2021.
Please note the following:
1. Space is limited to the first 15 respondents who sign up on Sign Up Genius, or by noon of the day
needed. No exceptions. No walk-ins. Sign up is by individual student, not family.
2. Students who are signed up for the drop-in room come to the room at dismissal to sign in and then they can go to any
after school activity. No students will be permitted to sign in after 3PM.
3. Drop-in aftercare students in grades 1-8 will be assigned to the mixed grade level drop in room, not a regular aftercare
room. Pre-K and K students will go to the Pre-K and K room.
4. Drop-in students will follow the regular aftercare schedule: recess, snack, homework, etc. Snacks and milk are provided.
5. For calendaring purposes: the drop-in room will be open when regular aftercare is open and closed when regular
aftercare is closed. Those dates are posted on the school calendar.
6. The fee is $20/day for use any time between the hours of 3:00 and 6:00pm. Late fees will apply after 6:00pm. You will be billed through your TADS
school account. Drop-in receipts are available upon request.
7. No medication will be dispensed to drop-in students.
8. If you use the drop-in more than 2 days a week, you will find it more cost effective to enroll in the regular aftercare
9. This is only an afterschool drop-in program (no before care drop-in offered).