DROP IN AFTERCARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPT 12, 2022
ESP is happy to announce that they will open a drop-in room for students who need occasional aftercare beginning September 12, 2022.
Please note the following:
1. Space is limited to the first 15 respondents who sign up on Sign Up Genius, or by noon of the day needed. No exceptions. No walk-ins. Sign-up is by individual students, not family.
2. Students who are signed up for the drop-in room come to the room at dismissal to sign in and then they can go to any
after-school activity. No students will be permitted to sign in after 3 PM.
3. Drop-in aftercare students in grades 1-8 will be assigned to the mixed grade level drop-in room, not a regular aftercare
room. Pre-K and K students will go to the Pre-K and K room.
4. Drop-in students will follow the regular aftercare schedule: recess, snacks, homework, etc. Snacks and milk are provided.
5. For calendaring purposes: the drop-in room will be open when regular aftercare is open and closed when regular
aftercare is closed. Those dates are posted on the school calendar.
6. The fee is $20/day for use any time between the hours of 3:00 and 6:00 pm. Late fees will apply after 6:00 pm. You will be billed through your TADS
school account. Drop-in receipts are available upon request.
7. No medication will be dispensed to drop-in students.
8. If you use the drop-in more than 2 days a week, you will find it more cost-effective to enroll in the regular aftercare
9. This is only an afterschool drop-in program
10. There is NO before care drop-in offered).